Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Obsessed (Mariah Opi Mini Set)













 I seem to be gathering quite a collection of these Opi minis and I have been waiting for the release of this one for a while. I am and have never been a fan of Mariah,don't get me wrong I like a few of her songs but I am by no means a fangirl (ugh).

Credit
 I don't really know what to make of her to be honest but if she really had anything to do with this collection then I could see myself becoming a fan.When I intially saw the colours I didn't really associate them with with Mariah. I expected Pinks, Purples and where are the butterflies and rainbows?. As for Liquid Sand? its basically matte glitter which doesn't sound as exciting. I love the choice of colours, with these sets there is usually at least one dud shade or a bottle of Opi rapid dry that is not appreciated.

From L-R

Stay the Night (Matte black with red glitter)3.75ml

The Impossible (Matte Fuschia)3.75ml

Can't Let Go (Matte Purple)3.75ml

 Get your Number (Matte Blue) 3.75ml



I have had a look at the rest of the collection and have my eye on A Butterfly Moment, Pink yet Lavender & Sprung. I may or may not have already purcahsed these!

I purchased my set from Ebay. The seller is linked here

What do you think of this collection? What is your favourite shade?


4 comments:

  1. I am yet to try OPI but I keep seeing the mini sets popping up and am tempted to invest :-)

    Becky
    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is such a range. I especially love the Nicole range. They tend to have collections based on celebs or TV shows like Justin Bieber or Modern Family.

      Delete
  2. I love the blue shade, 'Get Your Number', I think it would be lovely in the Summer. Opi nail polishes are always so gorgeous, wish I could afford to buy more! x

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it? You'll have to start a nail polish fund!! x

      Delete

Thanks for the comment