Search This Blog

Saturday 4 August 2012

What's in My Handbag

What’s is my handbag is a neat little site for us nosey biatches out there. I'd describe it as an online magazine/blog where you can read articles on beauty products, interviews with beauty experts, try samples of the latest products and most importantly view what’s inside lots of ladies bags. This has become my new past time.
You must sign up to be able to use this and in order to try products you have to answer a short questionnaire. For anyone who is dubious I received a sample of L'oreal Mytic oil so the system works. You can also upload your own bag for us nosey parkers.
I love the variety of this site and any freebie is a winner. Since I started using this its developed a lot, looking forward to what they have instore.

 
 




                                                        http://www.whatsinmyhandbag.com/

                                                           What do you think of this site?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to join, but I always forget! Thanks for the reminder! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I love this site xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment