Search This Blog

Thursday 7 June 2012

Nail art - Aztec/Leopard print

I spend alot of time looking at nail art and as you probably have guessed I have alot of the tools I just haven't had the time. I decided to give a couple styles a whirl. I think they came out ok but the problem is I can only do one hand...so maybe we'll just leave it to the professionals...for your viewing/laughing pleasure...





Leopard Print
 Base coat: Opi Nail Envy
Base colour: Models Own in Lemon Meringue
Leopard spots: Models Own in Jade stone
Outline: Models own WAH nail art pen in black
Topcoat:Seche vite


Aztec
Base coat: Opi Nail Envy
Base Colour: China Glaze in Purple panic (neon)
Pattern/half moon: Models own WAH nail art pen in black
Top coat: Seche vite

Models own from Boots
China Glaze from Ebay
Opi from Ebay

What do you think? Do you do any nail art?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment