Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Tangle Teezer

Not exactly a new product now but I still meet people that have never heard of it, personally I can't go anywhere without it. Before I had this I would spend hours pretty much ripping hair from my head. I am surprised that I have any left and upset that I didn't have this in my teenage years..might have more hair!!

This is a fantastic little detangling brush. I first came across it about 3 years ago. I have thick hair that is curly when wet. The TT is great for conditioning as I just brush through my conditioner or treatment and theres no mess or me ending up with half the conditioner on my detangling comb. I also use this on dry hair, It makes a great styler and is perfect for just coming out tangles throughout the day.

Tangle Teezer
The TT is quite comfortable to hold and is made up of short, flexible bristles. They are gentle enough for children. I use mine on my son and have a friend who uses here's on her 3 year old. With regards to how long they last...I would say 18 months - 2 years. I would have put a picture of mine up but it is very battered and slightly discoloured & so will be going to TT heaven. I am thrilled as it means I can get a nice new glittery one (the magpie that I am). They come in a variety of sizes, styles and colours. I buy mine from Boots where they retail at £10.99 I know they can be purchased from Amazon and may be slightly cheaper.

No head should be without one!!!

Do you have a Tangle Teezer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment